2014년 11월 12일 수요일

Research 7 : Signs in Palmistry that Can Reveal a Person Who Have Criminal or Violent Tendencies

http://susanwong.hubpages.com/hub/Palmistry-signs-Revealing-Criminal-Violent-Tendencies

My topic :
Brain scanning(fMRI) is an effective way to pick out criminals.

What I hope to learn from this source :
About palmistry, what some people think they can detect criminals through it.

Notes :
The author said palmistry can be effective in the study of crimials because it can be used to recognize whether people are 'born criminals' if their environment is responsible.
(BORN CRIMINALS????????? ah... I really can't agree with that.)
 
Signs used in palmistry to detect criminals
-Mout of Mars
outer mount of mars or percussion in palmistry

-Mount of Venus


Final Thoughts : I found it to put this information in my narration because I agreed with Sam Teacher's opinion :  It would be really interesting if you talked a bit about some of the phonies who claimed they could detect criminals through things like palm-reading or hand-writing. Just an idea.
But this author says like it is a real good way to detect criminal. Em... And even though I read this article, I can't agree to consider palmistry as one of the ways to detect criminals but still I can put it in my narration as one of the ways considered to detect criminals.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기