2014년 10월 26일 일요일

Week 11 : Self Evaluation

Week 11 Objectives - Self Evaluation


First, what score do you think you deserve? Write a brief justification.
-  I think I deserve 1 points. I included all of the 5 classical argument elements but I need more research to make my argument strong.


Next, let's decide what did you do well, and what could you do better?

1) Narration, I tried to put necessary information that help people understand my essay.  


2)   I have to make paragraphs connected to each other. Since I wrote it separately, it looks little bit messy and there are some parts that repeat previous information. Also, I could make my confirmation better by doing more research.
 
Please recall the 5 parts of the classical argument. Which part of the classical argument did you use the best? Which part could be improved?
1) Narration. I put information that can help people understand my essay better.

2) Refutation. I think I need more research to find information that can support my refutation strongly.  

Last, what's your strategy for your next draft? Where will you focus your attention to make the second draft stronger?

- First of all, I have to do more research and find information that is powerful and reliable. With that information, I will make my confirmation and refutation stronger. After that, I will elaborate my paragraphs to connect each other and make it organically.
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기